Friday, July 9, 2021

Build an Ark

                Steven Furtick said, “You’ve gotta build an ark when you’ve never seen rain.” This was so profound to me. What does that mean? It means you’ve got to have the faith to do it even if it’s never been done before. You’ve got to have faith even if you’ve never done it before. You’ve got to believe that when God tells you to do something he will give you the strength to do it. You’ve got to believe that God has a purpose and a will for your life. Believe God. Build an ark.

                What is the ark in your life? What is God telling you to build? Is it a stronger marriage? Is it a better relationship with your kids? Is it communicating with your boss? He’s telling me to build a road to being a better leader. I cannot take my old mindset into my new blessings. I need to change the way I do things. All the things that led me to here were meant for that time but now it’s time to mature and grow in leadership. I have to do this for a time such as this because I will be leading thousands and if I can’t lead four people then I can’t lead a thousand people. God is giving me an opportunity to be a good steward of little so I can be a good steward of much. What is God calling you to be a good steward of?

                Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much. Luke 16:10 NIV

                I’ll leave you with this thought. Believe God is for you not against you. Believe he will equip you to do what he’s called you to do. Step out in faith even if you don’t know where that step will take you. Take one step at a time. He is faithful in all things.

                What’s your ark?

                What is God calling you to be a good steward of?

                I’m here.

                I’m listening.

                Genuinely Yours,

                Amy Z

No comments:

Post a Comment