Friday, September 7, 2018

Beauty From Ashes


Beauty from ashes. This is so true I feel like I’m finally coming out of the ashes of broken dreams, of stagnation, of unrealistic expectations, of lies that said I’m not good enough, or I’m not worth it, or you’re going to fail. If we learn from every trial then how is that failure? Failure is lack of success, an unsuccessful person or thing. Synonyms are defeat, collapse and disappointment. Success is achievement of an aim or purposes. Synonyms are: triumph, thrive and make it.

                Well I associate with success and my life even looks successful. I had a goal to have the career I have and I have it. I am thriving, I’m doing really well, truly. I am beautiful and I have risen from the ashes of an unfulfilled life. I am not that shy, grief stricken, anxious, socially awkward, unloved, unloving hurt child. I am a woman who has achieved her dreams. I am a published writer, I have written a book about God and my testimony for his glory. I have made money writing, I made a living writing. I wanted to be in the career I have two years ago and now I have it. I wanted a BA in writing and I got it.

I am a go getter.

There’s no such thing as failure if you put yourself in a position to learn.

At this stage those ashes of my past blew away a long time ago in the wind of my success.

Genuinely Yours,

Amy Z

No comments:

Post a Comment