Friday, September 14, 2018

Hands that Save


God
Palms
Strong Palms
Beautiful palms
Caring palms
Hands steady
Loving protective
Gatherer
Safe
Warm
Kind
Palms shape and form our lives
Jesus
Hands outstretched paid the price
Hands that showed the scars to the one who doubted
Hands that heal
Hands that love
Hands called forth Peter out of the boat
Hands that brought Peter out of the water
Hands that beckon to a calling
Hands that raised and said peace be still to the storm
Hands that pulled me up when I fell
Hands with an open embrace
Hands that gather his sheep
Hands that prayed to the father
Strong hands brought forth many out of oppression
God
Hands that pulled me up from the pit and set my feet upon a rock
Hands that shape and form who I’m becoming.
Me
Engraved on the palms of God’s hands
My weak hands stretched forth in faith
Hands that shoot upward in surrender
Hands that rise up in worship
Jesus
Hands that protect from danger and provide refuge
God
Hands that protect from the view I can’t handle, like God’s hand over Moses in the cleft of the rock, hands that shield me from seeing what would harm me.
Jesus
At the right hand of the Father
Righteous right hand stretched forth to protect, to comfort, to heal, to guide, to love, clean hands, holy hands
My hands
My hands touching my mother’s face
My hands hugging my sister
My hands raised in worship
My hands raised in praise
My hands raised in surrender

Lord use my hands to touch people’s lives for your kingdom.
God
None can stay his hand. Daniel 4:35
Once God’s hand is in it none can stop him

No comments:

Post a Comment