Friday, September 21, 2018

War Cry


A war cry flows from the depths of me:

I am free.

 I will accept nothing less than freedom.

The war cry comes from the depths of me:

Anxiety, you have to flee in the name of Jesus.

Fear, you have to flee in the name of Jesus.

 Insecurity, you have to flee in the name of Jesus.

Lack, you have to flee in the name of Jesus.

Judgment, you have to flee in the name of Jesus. 

From the depths of me I cry, it is finished, it is done.

I’m through with the lies of the enemy.

I’m protected by the shield of faith from his fiery lies.

This war cry comes from the deepest depths of my soul, Charge!

 I run toward the lies with the sword of the Spirit.

It will divide the lies down to their very marrow.

The sword of truth cuts to the heart of every lie.

It rips it from its vessel and leaves a carcass with no power.

Lies, you’re dead to me.

I will no longer listen to anything that falls from your lips.

Fear, you’re dead to me.

I know who my Savior is. I know who I am.

Ye though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil.

For thou art with me.

Anxiety, you’re dead to me.

God has come through every single time you’ve seized me.

I’m done giving ear to the lie that tells me my Savior isn’t with me.

The lie that whispers you’ll never make it, you’re dead to me.

I’ve made it, again and again with Christ by my side every step of the way.

I will face each battle for I am not naïve to this war.

The war for my mind was waged and even though I went to the edge of my sanity I still came through victorious.

At the edge of my sanity, in the abyss Christ had his arms open wide because I am his and he is mine.  

This constant battle has not taken me by surprise.

I am a warrior for Christ and the attacks will come, but God will always be the victor in every battle.

Therefore, I will come out victorious.

Therefore, we will come out victorious.

What battle are you facing?

What’s your war cry?

Genuinely Yours,

Amy Z

No comments:

Post a Comment