Sunday, February 3, 2019

Letter To Myself


           Dear reader,

           I believe the Lord spoke this word to me through my writing. I believe it can bless you like it blesses me. Just insert your name where my name is and you too can hear from the Lord. Is there an area of your life that you worry over all the time? This may help you too.

          Amy there is no need to worry. You are capable of doing each task I’ve put before you. I will not give you a task that I have not already equipped you to do. I will not put you in a situation that you can’t handle. No one at work is trying to hurt you. You are safe there. You are in charge there and I’m the one who put you in charge. It is no accident that you are at your job. It is for the saving of many lives. It has been for the saving of many lives already. You’ve touched the lives of many. You’re going to continue to touch the lives of many. You touch the lives of many different groups, different ages, different cultures. You make a difference in the lives of many. You are a blessing. Stop thinking there’s something wrong with you and start living a set free life. You are no longer in bondage. You are set free. I have set you free there is no situation that I have not already approved beforehand because I know how you will handle yourself. You are loved. It’s ok Amy. You are ok. There’s no one trying to hurt you.  You are free! Amy just be your beautiful self. You have a beautiful heart and are a beautiful person. You’ve got the right heart for every situation you will face. God is giving you challenges a little at a time maturing you slowly. It’s ok, you’re ok. 

Life is good, you have a good life. 

Enjoy life.

Genuinely Yours,

Amy Z

No comments:

Post a Comment