Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Stand Strong

So God’s put something on my heart that I would like to share with you. This is snippet of a journal entry in which I believe the Lord is speaking to me.

I’m proud of you Amy. Don’t you realize that not once did you give up. You’ve made it through all the times you felt you couldn’t get out of bed, sleepless nights, hard things, easy things and in between things. Look at with your book. Yes, you went around the mountain, but you kept putting one foot in front of the other and look your book is going to be published. You are so close to the finish line. I’m so very proud of you. You have a choice, give up or stand strong. You stand strong every single time. Every single time. You won’t give up now. It’s built into your character. Even as a child with school you were determined to go. You’ve been determined from a young age. So stop doubting yourself. You won’t give up. You stand strong every single time.

So I love the concept of stand strong. I refuse to give up because I know that God has something better for me on the other side of whatever challenge I’m facing. God is increasing me and I know my book is going to be a big hit so he has to prepare my heart for the increase. I also like this scripture:

Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:13-14

I’ll say it again I refuse to give up. Why because all my hope is in Jesus and I thank God my yesterday is gone that’s a line from one of my favorite songs called All My Hope by Crowder. I just know there’s brighter things ahead of me. No matter what challenge I face I will stand strong. Will you stand strong with me today? What is your stand strong moment? Share it with me.

Genuinely Yours,

Amy Z.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you Amy for sharing your journal entry. It is truly inspiring it gave me encouragement! God bless you my sweet sister. You’re going to sell many books and be a successful author. Toyrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sister Toyrea! Thank you for reading my blog and your kind words. I'm so glad it inspired you and gave you encouragement that's exactly what I was hoping for! God bless you too. Thank you. I fully believe God has anointed this book and that it will be a hit. I can't wait to reach out to those who are hurting it's going to bless them so much. Love you!

      Delete