Friday, August 28, 2020

God Speaks: I Believe in You

             God speaks to me in my journal and I believe this will bless you too! This is straight out of my journal verbatim what I believe God is speaking to me. 

Then Christ will make his home in your heart as you trust in him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong. Ephesians 3:17 NLT

My beloved child I’m here. Do not fear, doubt or worry. I am at work in your life and I can use every season you are in. Don’t worry about your attitude keep coming to me and I will bring you peace. You will have my peace that surpasses all understanding. I will bring peace to your heart and your situation. I love you very much and I believe in you. You can do the task of the programs, take it one step at a time. One bite at a time. Look at all that shredding you did. You had a mountain to shred and little by little you did it and it was done. This task is just like that. Take it one step at a time. You will have a craft week by week for your patrons. Don’t worry embrace my love. You will not fail at this for I am with you. I am always with you. Have faith in me for I am with you. I love you my beloved. You worry about much. This need not be so. I love you with an everlasting love. I am with you. I have proven myself to you on a daily basis. Let go of your fear and hold onto me. I am Lord over your life. I have big things awaiting you. They will come at the appointed time. You will lead a full life. I have created it for you before you were ever born. You will glorify me.

I have prepared a husband for you. You will meet him soon. In my timing. You don’t have to worry about how old you are. I have extended your years to hold all the blessings I have coming your way. Reread your journal I am with you in every word you write. Continue to share it with others, it’s blessing them. I have created you to shine my light on every person you meet. I love you with an everlasting love. You need not doubt me. I will always be with you. Cling to me. Stop trying to live your life without me. Usher me into every place you go. I am within you. This letter is proof that I am with you. That I hear you. That I love you. I cherish this time together. Embrace my truth. All the doubt, worries and fears are all lies. Some from the enemy, some from the flesh. You know what to do. Speak a word of truth over every lie.  Grab a scripture and let it wash over you with peace. There is peace in my word follow it, meditate on it, read it don’t stop, don’t give up I am here always. I love you my beloved.

What is the Lord speaking to you dear reader? 

Share it with me. 

I'm listening.

Genuinely Yours,

Amy Z

No comments:

Post a Comment