Friday, August 7, 2020

God Speaks: Limitless Love

 

    I have moments in my journal where God speaks to my heart and ministers to me. These are letters that the Lord spoke to me through my writing. I hope they bless you as much as they bless me. This is straight out of my journal.

8/2/20

       My child I’m here. I want you to know how much I love you. I love you infinitely. I love you more than the galaxies I created. I love you more than the fish in the sea. My love for you is vast and limitless. I love you with an everlasting love. Don’t worry for anything for I am with you. Be strong and courageous. I have equipped you for each task that I bring your way. It is to grow you up. It is to stretch your tent. I am doing it in my own time for your good. I love you beloved. I will never leave you nor forsake you. You can believe that I will do what I said I will do. A husband you need not worry I am preparing his heart for you and I’m preparing your heart for him. You won’t have to make an effort to find him. He will come to you. My child, I’m still here. Give up your anxiety. Give it over to me each time. Keep fighting it you are already free of it. Keep working hard and doing your best. I love you with an everlasting love. Don’t forget it. My beloved, I’m here. Love always.

    What is the Lord ministering to your heart through this letter?

    Share it with me.

    I’m here, I’m listening.

    Genuinely Yours,

    Amy Z

No comments:

Post a Comment