Friday, October 16, 2020

Obedience Don't Delay

       So God prompted me to pray for someone at church last night and I didn’t. I was given a second opportunity to pray and I asked her brother if I could pray for her. They didn’t have the time for me to pray for them right then and there. If I had prayed for her when first prompted I could’ve done so. God knew I would not obey. He also knew that I would have that second opportunity. So often I question was it really God that prompted me or just my own idea. The beauty of it is that even if it wasn’t God it will still bless that person. God’s in it anyways because he’s in you. So I encourage you if you feel the Lord prompting you don’t delay. Act now. Whatever it may be, whether it’s a job offer you need to take, your marriage that needs saving, your kids that need to know you love them. Whatever it is be obedient anyways because God’s in it because he’s in you. God’s word says:

10 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:

11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. Isaiah 55:10-11

His word will not come back void. So step out in faith and be obedient. It will bless you.

What has God called you to do?

Share it with me.

I’m listening.

Genuinely Yours,

Amy Z

No comments:

Post a Comment