Friday, October 2, 2020

God Speaks: Shift for the Increase

 My child I’m here. Stay in my word. I love you. I really want you to hold onto my hand and hear me. My love for you is limitless. My scope of influence is limitless. I am there in all your todays and tomorrows. Stop looking for things to be anxious about and just look to me. I will carry you through. Your attitude about work is shifting. I am causing the shift so I can move you into your next blessing. Stretch out your tent for the increase. I am blessing you abundantly, not just finance wise but spiritual blessings as well. You will come out a purer form of gold. Stronger than when you went in. You are stronger than you know, so much stronger. The codependency is being lifted. You are being set more and more free each week. Trust me. I’m doing it for your good. I won’t hurt you.

Behold I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. Isaiah 43:19

What is God shifting in your life?

What is God speaking to you?

I'm here. I'm listening.

Genuinely Yours,

Amy Z

2 comments:

  1. Hi hun, this is beautiful.....thank you, reading your blogs always clears my mind..💚

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Toni! Thanks for reading my blog. I love you and you're welcome.

    ReplyDelete