Friday, February 5, 2021

Deliverance: Out of the Fire

           Dear reader just recently I was in a refining fire. I had to do contact tracing at work and it was a great source of anxiety for me. I found out on Wednesday that I am no longer doing contact tracing. I am so grateful that it’s over. However, I’m glad that I went through it. God showed me for one how to live in the moment. I could not predict one call from the next so I had to face the details of the call right then and there. He taught me to trust him. I came to the realization through God that he allows everything that comes to me, but it has to go through him first. So if God is bringing a certain situation your way just know that God approved of that trial before you ever faced it. Why does God approve of these trials? Because he knows that we are going to come out of it more refined for his kingdom. He knows our faith will grow stronger in the face of adversity. God gave me these words:

       You need not fear, face the fire for you shall not be burned. It is to refine you. I am with you be of good couraqe. My child I’m here. I am refining you. You shall fear no more for I am with you. Turn to me with every concern, every care I am doing it for your good. You will be healed. You are healed.

      It’s like the 3 Hebrew boys who were thrown in the fire. They refused to bow down to the statue of  Nebuchadnezzar II. This made the king very angry. They did not fear because they knew God would deliver them. They knew God was with them. They did not even smell like smoke. Not a hair on their head was singed. So too shall it be for you dear reader. So I can take heart. I can be joyful for God is with me. Praise God.

        If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O King. Daniel 3:17

       They were so confident of their God and unwavering in their faith and obedience. So faithful. Jesus himself brought them up out of the fire. I am refined. The contact tracing was a refining fire. I have come away with a renewed confidence in God.

          So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you must endure many trials for a little while. These trials will show that your faith is genuine. It is being tested as fire tests and purifies gold—though your faith is far more precious than mere gold. So when your faith remains strong through many trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day when Jesus Christ is revealed to the whole world. 1 Peter 1:6-7

       So don’t fear the trials that come your way. Expect them. They will come. God will refine you and make you a purer form of gold for his kingdom and his glory.

       What refining fire are you facing?

        You can be confident and bold. God will deliver you from the fiery trial and you won’t even smell like smoke.

        I’m here.

         I’m listening.

         Genuinely Yours,

               Amy Z

No comments:

Post a Comment